Welcome to Winning

Welcome.  I live in Las Vegas and bet on sports for a living.  I've been betting since the 1980's, but it's been my primary income since October 2000.  This blog is dedicated to helping others win.  I've been hesitant to sell picks or advertise because I didn't want the hassle or the problems, such as maintaining lists, updating emails, and posting things such as this.  But I've been convinced to do it.

Nearly all pick sellers either lose or don't bet.  They are marketers and advertisers, not handicappers.  They don't win, and they don't care if you win.  They make a living from selling picks.  This describes 99% of all ads you see.

Here's an example.  They get 100 customers to buy picks, so they give 50 one side of the game and the other 50 get the opposite side.  So 50 customers are 1-0 and 50 are 0-1.  Then each group of 50 is split again, so 25 get one side and the other 25 get the opposite side of game 2.  So after 2 games, there are 25 customers 2-0, 50 customers 1-1, and 25 customers 0-2.  The 0-2 group gets offered a deal like a free week of picks.  Now everyone is happy and the process starts again.  Notice there's no handicapping, just heavy advertising to bring in as many people as possible.  This is why none of these pick sellers ever document their long-term record.

The very few pros who win generally will not take the time to sell because handicapping takes a lot of work and time.  I spend 10+ hours every day handicapping, so spending more time dealing with advertising and all the things that go with selling just isn't worth it.  But many friends have encouraged me to offer an honest look at winning, which I hope to do with this blog.

My record has been documented on www.Pickmonitor.com since 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22