Free Play 5/25/19

A winning Friday for everyone following the free plays, the only loss was the Red Sox.  Another 3 error game for the Red Sox with Sale pitching.  It seems they can't catch the ball when he pitches.

No UFC fights this weekend.  I'll try to have one next weekend for you guys.  I've received lots of requests for more fight picks since every one I've put on here has won.  I didn't realize there's so many fight fans out there.

MLB
Dodgers -180 (Ryu) vs Pittsburgh (Musgrove)

I know some don't like to bet heavy chalks, so the best dog today -

Cincinnati +140 (Mahle) vs Chicago Cubs (Darvish).  Darvish has been trash for years, yet he's always a big favorite.  One of the mysteries of life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22