Soccer and NHL Spreadsheets

I've put links to the soccer and NHL picks for those asking to review them.  You will notice many columns are hidden.  It's because these are my personal spreadsheets that have dollar amounts in them.  For a variety of reasons, I don't wish to make the amounts public.  You will also notice I keep spreadsheets by calendar year, not by when a sports season begins.  This is done for tax purposes.

What you are able to see is each game bet, the line I bet it at, whether the game won or lost, and a season running ROI.  The line listed is an American money-line, not a decimal.  So 2.00 is not even money, it is +200.  I enter it as 2.00 for formulas in other columns.  For the NHL I added a column with the equivalent decimal odds to clarify this.

I will enter soccer picks on Pickmonitor next month when the EPL begins.  I will also enter NHL picks starting this upcoming season.

Once the soccer season begins, I will have to remove the spreadsheet link because I will obviously be entering picks on there.  So take a screenshot or save it if you want to keep it.  At the end of December I'll make it public again.  Same with the NHL once the season starts in October.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22