Free Picks 8/31/19

Well there's about 30 new people who visited here yesterday.  I guess I should thank that fool evo for driving traffic to me.  Last year he did the same thing behind the scenes, which is why I was not going to continue selling picks any longer.  But Michael, owner of Pickmonitor, shut evo down and deleted his rambling nonsense.  Then many of you who were with me last year sent emails and messages encouraging me to continue this year.  Thanks for those, and thanks for returning.

Ok, a busy Saturday, let's make it a good one.

UFC:
Andre Soukhamthath -170 vs Su Mudaerji

EPL:
Sheffield United +1.5 -135 vs Chelsea. 

MLB:
NY Yankees -160 (German, xFIP 4.10) vs Oakland (Bailey, xFIP 4.53). 

NCAA:
Akron vs Illinois Over 61 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22