Free Pick 9/10/19

I know I missed a few days of posting over the weekend, and boy did I hear about it!  I got lots of messages wanting to know what happened to the free picks.  I didn't realize how popular they are.  I'll try not to miss so many days, but the weekends do get busy this time of year.  Remember I do the handicapping, I watch line movements, I make bets, I enter picks, I answer emails, I do everything on my own.  There's no team here, no partners or secretary.  I'm not complaining, I love doing it, but just wanted to let everyone know why sometimes I might not have a blog post.

The football results over the weekend were a slight disappointment.  There were a few games that we were unlucky on, but these type of games even out in the long-run.  But we all remember the ones that go against us and seem to forget the ones that go our way, so it feels like the football gods are against us. 

The overall result was down a few units.  Anyone who bought the weekend games, I'll give you the rest of September for free.  Just email me your username on Pickmonitor so I can add you.  I feel bad you trusted me and I let you down.  

Gee that's nice and all, but I need a winner tonight Eppley!

MLB:

NY Mets -120 (Wheeler, xFIP 4.10) vs Arizona (Gallen, xFIP 4.14).  Gallen's K:BB is just over 2:1 and his GB% 38, which makes him slightly better than the average starter.  He's also very young and pitching in a must win spot in front of a hostile New York crowd.   Wheeler's K:BB is over 3:1 and his GB% 44, all very good numbers.  The Mets have a better bullpen (hard to believe I know) and a much better offense.  So let's take the more mature pitcher at home with the better offense in a game both teams need badly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22