Free Pick 9/23/19

Well the weekend was a mixed bag with Saturday being disappointing but Sunday being great.  There were a few games that easily should have gone our way but didn't.  The worst was on Friday when FIU was down 5 and kicking off with under a minute remaining.  LA Tech returns the on-side kick for a TD and beats us.  The USC game and Louisville game also should have been in our win column, but it didn't happen.  When a bad weekend is just losing a few units, that's still a good sign when it took some miracle endings to beat us. 

For those that bought just the weekend picks on Saturday or Sunday, you had a nice win.  But those that bought on Friday, I know you came up a little short so send me an email and I'll give you next week free. 

Baseball is on a nice 5 day run and closing the season strong.  For season win totals, I need everyone to be a Washington Nationals fan this week.  I need them to go 5-3 in their remaining 8 games.  They have 5 against the Phillies and 3 against the Indians so it won't be easy.   I need the White Sox to lose one more game which shouldn't be too difficult.  All other win totals have been decided.

MLB:
Tampa Bay -200 (Snell, xFIP 3.21) vs Boston (Chacin, xFIP 5.07).  A little higher price than I normally like, but with a huge pitching advantage and the Rays desperate for wins I think it's a good bet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22