Free Pick 11/7/19

Anyone who had a daily or weekly subscription should email me and I'll give you a month for free.  I know you're disappointed, but it will improve.  Season long members don't panic, we'll be fine.  Some of you are new this year and don't have a long track record of ever winning so you're worried, I get it.  But I've been doing this for 30+ years, so you're in good hands.  I'm not going anywhere. Not going to disappear, change the name, etc.  I know some of you may have experienced things like that elsewhere.

I also wanted to mention that not one returning member from last year has expressed any concern.  It's obviously a trust we've built over time - and an increased bankroll.

We get it Eppley, bad weeks happen, now what about that free winner.

NHL
Florida -110 vs Washington


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22