MLB Line Projections 10/1/20

 


Baseball was 2-2 yesterday.  One loss was the Reds losing 1-0 in 13 innings.  I think they left 1.2 million runners on base, or something in that neighborhood.  Then the Indians couldn't hold an early lead, or a middle inning lead, or a 9th inning lead.  Other than that, they pitched great.  I'm guessing the Indians will be looking for a flame throwing closer in the offseason.  I think we've all had enough of Brad Hand's soft tossing slider.  

I haven't bet any overnight baseball.  Here's what I'll be looking for in the morning:

Cincinnati (Castillo) vs Atlanta (Anderson)  -  The posted total is 7.5 on the overnights.  If it falls to 7, I would bet the Over at -120 or better.

Chicago White Sox (Dunning) vs Oakland (Manaea) - No overnight line.  If the total opens at 7.5, I would bet Over at -115 or better.   

Miami (Sanchez) vs Chicago Cubs (Darvish) - No overnight total on games in Wrigley as usual.  Assuming no severe wind,  I'd bet Over 7 -120 or Under 9.5 -110.   Always check weather before betting a game in Wrigley.  Never bet against a sustained wind of 8 MPH or higher.  So wind blowing in means you can't bet Over, and wind blowing out means you can't bet Under.  Go with the wind or don't bet.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22