10/13/20

 

Free Pick Record

I put a link to a spreadsheet for the free pick record on the home page.  I've been asked constantly what the record is for the free picks, but I don't know.  The free pick is just one of the bets I've made that day, so the record of that one pick was never of interest to me.  All my picks are documented on Pickmonitor for anyone to see.  The free pick spreadsheet begins with October 1, 2020. 

Football Betting

Many of you wait until the weekend to buy football picks.  But it's early in the week where the money gets made on football.  Most of my bets are made between Monday and Thursday to get the best line available.  Members get these picks as soon as I place my bet, so they can get the best lines possible.  So not only do long-term members get the cheapest prices (about .25 cents/pick) but they also get the best lines, which gives them more profit.  

For those of you that just want to buy one day's worth of picks, send me an email to let me know which day you want.  For example, you could buy Saturday's picks today, and you will get them all when I make them.  

There's not enough games on the schedule to give a free pick today.  

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22