Free NFL Pick 10/25/20

 


A disappointing day in college football yesterday.   It's one of those days I don't think I would bet anything different if I had to do it again because I beat the closing line in nearly every game, and by 3+ points in many games.  In the long run, that will produce profit.   You can always check my documented record at Pickmonitor that proves it. 

A wild finish to the baseball game yesterday.  I didn't have a play on the game, but that 9th inning probably had everyone upset at some point.  And Jansen on the mound again, what are the Dodgers thinking?  

I have at least 6 NFL bets today.  The line has moved significantly in 4 of them, which is encouraging for a possible big day.  I'll use a game that hasn't moved much as the free play.

NFL

Cleveland -3  -120 vs Cincinnati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22