Free College Football Pick 11/21/20

 

It's been a bad run recently in football.  It's all documented on Pickmonitor, win or lose my record is transparent for anyone to see.  You'll notice it's still the best record you will find on the internet after thousands of documented picks.  

I could go through the games that lost and explain why each was a good bet, but I think an Under in a game that's 0-0 at halftime that ends up losing sums up just how bad it's been.  Also, I've beaten the closing line in about 65% of the games as usual, which means I'm comfortable with the bets even though many lost.  This percentage is also documented on Pickmonitor, where you will notice I beat the close in about 65% of football games over the last 4 years.  That's at Pinnacle closing lines.  

One thing I've learned during this stretch is I have an extraordinary group of members.  Not one complaint or vulgar laced email, and not one cancellation.  Most have been with me for at least a year, so they still have a larger bankroll than when they started.  But it does show they understand the expectation of long-term profits.  That's pretty rare in an era of instant gratification on social media.  

Today I have 11 football picks, 10 of them already have significant closing line value.  Let's hope the bad mojo is behind us.

College Football

424 Hawaii +14 vs Boise State

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22