Free MLB Pick 4/13/22

 

A winner in the UCL yesterday with Villarreal, but I don't see any value in today's matches.  I think Atletico will put up a fight against Man City, but I worry about them being able to score.  Ideally, Atletico would want to play defense and wait for counter opportunities, but scoring will become more urgent the longer the match goes.  If Atletico can score early, they can be patient and wait for their chances. But if it gets late in the match and they need to start pressing forward, City is likely to score on a counter attack.  I lean towards Atletico on the goal line or a double chance, but I didn't bet it.  In the other match, Benfica has virtually no chance against Liverpool.  

MLB

LA Dodgers (Kershaw) vs Minnesota (Paddack) Under 9 -120 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22