Free UCL Pick 4/6/22

 

Another winner in the UCL yesterday, so I'll give you another one for free today.  Also, the NBA continues to win as always, going 3-0 yesterday and bringing the season to +20 units.  That's on a one unit per game basis.  So $100 bettors are up 2K, $500 bettors are up 10K. It's not unusual, I've never had a losing year, or anything close to a losing year.  All picks documented at BetStamp.  Come join and start winning long-term like a pro. 

I'm sure you've seen the social media betting "experts" post a free pick that "just missed my card" or "didn't quite make the cut."  Well if they didn't bet it, why the hell are they giving it to you?  C'mon you know the answer, they aren't betting anything.  None of them are.  

My free picks are games I've personally bet and sent to members.  The free pick is just one of the many games I bet that day.  Every game I bet gets sent to members and is entered on BetStamp.  

UCL

Villarreal vs Bayern Munich Over 3 -106.  I also have 2 EPL picks today, already sent to members yesterday.  Become a member and start taking advantage of early lines before they move. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22