Free EPL and NFL Picks 11/6/22

 

Shaping into another great Saturday in college football.  All sports continue to win.  I could list it all, but just go see for yourself at betstamp.app/u/eppleysports 

2400 picks for you to review.  There's also another 8500 picks at Pickmonitor.com dating back to 2017.  That's 11K picks, never a losing year.

No small market crap like player props, 1st quarters, or team totals.  No parlays, no 2nd halfs, no increased unit sizing.  All bets are 1 unit (a few are less than 1 unit).  All bets are full game side or total in large markets.  


Will winning  continue?  Of course it will.  Two factors that predict future success: 1) Sample size; 2) CLV.

With a sample size over 10K, there's a 1% chance a winning record was produced by luck.  So a 99% chance I actually know what the hell I'm doing.  Closing Line Value is a measure of future results.  Say a guy you find on Twitter has a winning record after 500 picks.  A small sample but you look a little deeper and discover a 3% CLV.  Not bad, keep an eye on him.  But a negative CLV would indicate he just got lucky and will eventually lose.  Lots of these guys on Twitter.   I clobber the closing line.  Take a look for yourself.   

So go look for someone with at least 10K picks, at least a 1% ROI in large markets,  and at least a 1% CLV.   Scour the internet.  Look everywhere.  After a few hours, or a few days, you will discover you can't find anyone.  Oh sure, there will be guys claiming they did it.  Is it documented by a 3rd party?  Is there legitimate proof?  No of course not.  I'm the only one you will find.  

There's nobody else on the internet better than me. There's guys with a marketing team, guys with big mouths, and they will tell you one lie after another.  Then one fraudster claims to verify another fraudster who claims to verify another, and so on.  Then there's 10 or 20 guys with big followings on social media who all claim the other 19 are big winners!  Experts!  Yeah sure.  They are all losers. Every one of them.  Yes even the guys you see on TV.  Yes even the podcast loons who pretend they are professionals.  

Are there other guys who do this for a living besides me? Yes, a few.  Very few.  And none of them are on social media. 

So if you really are serious about long-term winning betting on sports,  come join me.  I charge very little because I make a lot of money betting, and I don't have a 20K/month marketing team I have to pay.   So I don't need to charge thousands for picks.  

Here's what I've bet tomorrow so far.  Below the blue line are games tomorrow.   Consider becoming a member on Betstamp or sign up on here.  Pay links on the homepage. You can also just send an email to me.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free EPL Pick 10/9/22

Free UCL Picks 10/11/22

Free NFL Pick 10/23/22